sobota, 7 stycznia 2017

01

classical pen and paper Role Playing Games, are my passion. Since i was eight years old, and my father had showed me this strange and beautifull hobby, there were almost no day, that i wasnt thinking abbout role-playing. all my thougths, during school, on weekends, last minutes before sleep- in some way were connected with RPG. when i draw, i always try to imagine who is the character im porraiting, how am i telling their story. when i read, i look deep into description of suroundings, look of characters, dialogues, motives. they all inspire me, when i take a place of gamemaster and rule the session. and olthough that there were not always an oportunity to play, the play and role are always inside of me. like a sponge, im soaked in ideas, and i think, they are at least worth enaught to spread and share them. im not saying that im rpg genius, or best player or something. i just think, that if we share our best thoughts, that just deserve to be shared, we all might just come only better at this deal. i was always using all free sources that had hekped and inspired me a lot. such websites like Donjon or Wizardawn had always a great resources, that could be used in dosen of different ways, that i'll describe later. Also some free music themes, or free rules - they all had great usage. purpose of this blog, is for me to share and repay in any form all the inspiration i took from all this guys who had done all of this resources. and i wish that maybe someone may be inspired even in little way just like i was. i will put here my personal rules, and also my advices, based on my wiev, how to write, rule and play. sometimes there will be asigned reports from my sessions, scribed rules of me and my friends and battle reports from miniature wargaming battles.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz